To Our Valued BuyWise Customers
March 30th, 2020
With the growing spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), we know this is a difficult time for many, and we're committed to doing what's right for you and our employees. We're making some changes to support you during this time, and we're working behind the scenes to find more ways we can make sure you have access to the products you need to help you stay healthy and have some peace of mind.
The situation we’re facing as a company and as individuals is unprecedented and changing at a pace all of us are working to keep up with. We are making the best decisions we can with two goals in mind: protecting our employees, customers and their respective families, while trying our best to serve our customers who have immediate needs for consumer household goods and who rely on us for increasingly vital technology that keeps them connected to their school and work, and for the appliances necessary to help them store and prepare food.
Even as we meet this demand, we’ve adjusted how we operate in many ways to improve safety. We believe it makes sense to keep our stores open. We are, however, making a series of changes:
- Store Hours: We are open but will revisit on an ongoing basis the decision to remain open with shorter hours. Our current hours of operation are
- Monday-Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Store Access:We will continue to serve our customers, but access to our showrooms will be limited to the front 10 feet only. We will also be reducing the number of people in stores (not to exceed 2 customers at a time).
There will only be a few employees in the store, and customers will be able to:
- Take advantage of our services within the store where employees will be able to point out product or take pictures for you to view from the front of the showroom.
- If you don’t feel well, or choose not to visit one of our stores, of course we are ready to serve you at www.buywise.comor you can call the store during store hours, and we will be ready to assist you. Click here to find the store near you and their phone number and we will be ready to assist you.
- All product will be brought out to you at the curbside and loaded into your personal vehicle for you to take home
- Exceptions will be made for elderly or customers physically unable to move the product and door-step deliveries can be coordinated one day per week
We are in a difficult time and find ourselves in uncharted waters. We hope these changes help, and we're committed for looking for more ways to help as we navigate these new waters together. This is a challenging time for many. Our best wishes to you and your family as we navigate the days ahead together.
Sincerely, Lee Duvall Lee Duvall President